About the Tahoe Science Consortium
The TSC is composed of five separate entities, as illustrated in the diagram below:
- The Executive Committee, which provides advice and strategic direction.
- The TSC Executive Director, who is a member of the TSC staff, works to fulfill the TSC functions and maintain linkages with the resource management agencies.
- The Committee of Scientists, which works to fulfill the TSC functions and maintain linkages with the science community.
- The Peer Review Committee, which oversee the peer review functions of the TSC.
- The Science Community, which exists as a resource that is readily available to assist in fulfilling TSC functions. The SC is open to all researchers active in the Tahoe Basin.